- A natural supplement for infants and children, pregnant & breastfeeding women.
- Provides 3 billionlive cultures + 0.75g of FOS fibres, guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Especially good for those with digestive problems such as colic, diarrhoea, constipation and lactose and with allergies and skin irritations such as eczema
Why choose Optibac Probiotics?
- No need to refrigerate
- No added sugars, artificial sweeteners, or flavours
- Significant research & documentation on all strains
- Survival through stomach acidity & bile salts
- Effective colonisation in the intestines
- Number of live probiotics guaranteed until expiry
More about “Probiotics for Babies & Children”
The types of natural bacteria that reside in an infant’s or child’s intestines are very different from the types found in adulthood. Having an imbalance of good and bad bacteria in the gut is thought, by some, to be related to digestion and immunity for infants and children , in particular in: formula-fed babies, babies and children on antibiotics, babies delivered be Caesarean section, children with regular colds and flus, and babies & children with digestive problems such as colic, diarrhoea, constipation and lactose intolerance, as well as those with allergies and skin irritations such as eczema.
- Probiotics for Babies & Children contains the dominant and most important beneficial cultures found in healthy infants and children: Bifidobacterium infantisand Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Tested to survive stomach acidity and bile salts.
- This supplement contains a third type of natural bacteria, Lactobacillus acidophilusRosell-52, which survives stomach acidity and to reaches the gut alive.
- Contains Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)_ high in fibre.